Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter for you MKZ...(",)


Even if my heart explodes, my lips stay closed 
I've been sparing this words
I love you 
 
I want to give you everything, but my hands are shabby 
Fear continues to grow in my heart 

I don't have very much and lack even more 
But I've been trying hard to gain 
You must've been lonely, but without any complaints 
You smiled and waited for me 
I love you 
I promise you eternity 
There are no words that could describe you 

My tears speak to me 
As they sink into my heart 
The name that will not be erased until my life ends
YOU

There isn't a reason to always share what I feel 
My love is bound to show 
Even without a purchased gift, one compliment 
Would overjoy that person and bring them into my arms

In a place in my heart, saddness lies 
I'm sorry for having memories without you in them 
I didn't want to have any part of me 
Not to be filled with you 

I was a person born today 
I have started to fill my heart again, the first word I said was YOUR name 
(",)

As if the world is ending tomorrow 
With every part of me I love you, 
The name that will not be erased until my life ends 

YOU're my last love
(",) 
Our Memory 27/11/2010